martedì 25 ottobre 2011

So long.

It's almost 6 in the morning.
I'm totally awake, on the couch of my first "my house".
I live by myself.
Not sponsorized by someone. Not in a program.
I'm living my life on my own.
I have a job, sure, part time. And it kinda sucks (could sure be worse) but it has good points.
I have friends. I think I do. I see people caring about me, sometimes I get surprised by how they behave towards me. Mostly I don't understand it.
I'm a weak person. And the bigger part of those who likes me, do so cause of my weakness.
But I wanna be stronger. My weakness isn't taking me anywhere.
Only, if I was to change, I'd lose them, they wouldn't recognize me anymore for what I am.
I don't like my life. I really care about just a few things. And about just a bunch of people.
I have no sense, no meaning. No reason.
But you.
You made my dreams come true.
You made my life meaningful.
You showed me the sense.
YOU are the one that I want.
I see you on cars.
I hear you in commercials and while I work, or at the mall.
You are everywhere, cause YOU are my life.
And even though I can act like I'm fine, even though I can try to keep going and pretend I'm over, I'm not.
I'll never be.
I'll never stop loving you.
I need you, cause you are the part of my life that is missing.

Not a whining, for once... just a confession.
Cause I simply have noone to talk. Cause YOU are the one that I trust more.
If I can't trust you, I can't trust noone.
And I have so much I wish I could tell you.
And I have so much I wish I could live with you.
And I have so much love I wish I could give you.



mi manchi Gaia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento