mercoledì 24 marzo 2010

News

There actually are some now. I'm officially back into unemployed lines since saturday. Still working for now, but contract is over. I don't know if taking some "rest" period or go back looking, right now so as soon as the lay me, I have a soft landing...
Whatever. Choir is great, doing some Monteverdi stuff and having fun. Same as above with the band even if we re really going slowly. Just added Freak on a leash to our tracklist.

I really should deal with my "help" issue, looks like I can't ask for help, especially when I really need it. The more a thing is important, the more I hate asking others to help me with it.
So starting with stupid things, like quests on DOMO, going to asking my parents for money, til my real problem. The fact I'm so depressed that while I drive I sometimes think about speeding down a hill or against a wall...
The fact I feel my life is totally empty and I should at least talk about it with someone. But everyone already has it's problem, why should I dump mine on them too? It would be unfair and if on some level I can deal with the problem myself (I quest alone, or I just avoid to spend money) on the upper one, there's noone who can help. So why should I bother others?
So my final solution is to come here and whine, but it doesn't work out well...

So empty...

So far, from my lair, it's all.
Thanks for the attention
TanCrow

4 commenti:

  1. <___________<

    u wrote about same stuff as me. u copycat!
    actually, i also have issues asking for help and i even more have issues accepting gifts and so on o.o;

    my 1st love (on domo. omg, half of my life happends on domo! xD) once called me greedy. if u want, i'll tell you the story later. so since then, it just got worse :3

    i still need to appologize to Poki too cause i keep refusing everything she tries to give me too >_>;;;;;; (u know she wanted to sell me that sweetie lolita costume on domo for 400k and i made that 500k? xD)

    as for needing someone to talk to... well, u can find o-chan in game. if i can listen, i'll listen. if im busy, i'll tell you that im busy. thats my little project, standing up for myself and chosing myself above others more often. so, i'll do my best not to listen to you if i cant afford to do it at that moment, unless u really need me :3

    deal? (u'll have to pay by becoming lvl 30 soon, so we can do arena. MUWHAHAHAAAA) read the damn guild forum, Poki needs commanders title from arena so this sunday we do arena! and its for 30+

    RispondiElimina
  2. oh and btw, there's 1 amazingly awesome thing about you that usually makes me go :Q________
    you dun ask dumb questions. you dun behave like a nub. seriously, imo, your awesome.
    just that u'll get stuck ig very soon if u wont learn to learn from the fail of others. take it from a nub.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Well hello welcome to my blog! Who are you? Didnt your mother teach you how to properly introduce yourself?

    Ok enough with that xD u are the first one ending here I think, u know? (I think, cause I don't know how to check the visitors, and I don't care enough to look it up :P)
    Btw I think if I get some good play time I can do the 2.5 lev to the 30 but I still won't be able to do arena. I need to use my char with others to learn how to use it properly, before doing that! Or else I'll get everyone killed after 20 secs(remember the squirrels???)
    and thanks for the compliments, I'll be waiting for you to change your mind soon xD

    RispondiElimina
  4. <_________<; ....

    arena is afk arena. ud know that if u read the forum. we do it GT-style, which means we do NOT use arena for pvp. and there will be no mobs for u to fight either. well, u could, but taht'd be suicide. suicide only allowed if ur on losers-team. on winners-team just sit still and play with ur pet while the timer will go down.

    so, get ur butt to 30, 2 lovely ladies are in need of ur help :3

    RispondiElimina