mercoledì 17 febbraio 2010

From u, coming kicks... (yes, it has a hidden meaning.)

Damn it... after months without hearing I come back from the bathroom and there she is, in the small little Google chat... "Care to talk?"

Did we? I mean, was that really talking? Or we just blablablaed about stuff? Did something change? Yeah right, thank you for being so sweet, were your facebook status aimed at me... and then what? Just wanted to know that? Could have kept your Mac shut for today then...
Oh I know, I wasn't really talking myself, but it wasn't me asking it.
Oh right "You know I'm not home anymore, don't you?"
No thanks, didn't know that! Didn't knew a damn thing about you since then. What you want me to? Ask where you are, what you are doing? WHY? Like, nothing happened? WHY?
I want to be like you guys, not expecting anything, not asking questions...
FUCK THAT SHIT! I do expect things, and get fucking hurt when they fail!
I don't ask because I DON'T FUCKING WANT TO BE HURT BY THE ANSWER!
Is that fucking difficult to get? Where are you, back there??? Good for you, that means I won't see you for maybe years GRRRRREEEEEEAT!!!
Well that's a nice thing to know, thanks a lot for popping out telling me!
You are somewhere else? Same as above.

I'd really like to know what the hell was that about.
But I'm not expecting to discover it.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento