domenica 7 febbraio 2010

Here I am

Well then! Here I am!

Once again I would add, since this should be like my... third? blog. I think so, at least I don't remember if I had more.
I just hope this will be different, since the reason I started it are.
Well I'm too, and also the things I want to share.
Basically I just want to feel free to talk, to say what I feel, what happens in my life.
I know a lot of people would not care, in real life too, so I just write it here, thinking someone will.
If not, whatever... I'll just have my chance to take something out of my chest, and since the other blog I had were related to my persona, I never really let out anything, too many people who knew me.
So this is one of the major thing. I'll talk about myself, but I'll never say who I am. I'll talk about my passions. I'll tak about what I hate and what happens in my life. But I won't go into details about myself, no pictures, no facebook details and stuff. Guess I'm just looking for some anonimity (is this the right word? don't know, if it isn't feel free to correct me, being of a mothertongue different from the english one, often I make mistakes)
Oh this is the other difference from before. I will write in english. One reason is because I actually prefer it over my native language. The second it's that I will improve my writing skills and of course by using it I won't unlearn what I know. Oh, and third, I'll have the chance to get a bigger audience! :P

So as said, here I am.
Can't tell how long I'll keep this going, neither how often I'll update.
So far, with the job I'm into right now, I guess I'll have plenty of time to write stuff, even more than is really needed (wait, do someone actually need this stuff from me??? WHATEVER XDDD) but since I don't know if my contract will last over february 22nd I just have to wait and see what future holds for me.

So far, from my lair, it's all.
Thanks for the attention
TanCrow

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento