venerdì 12 febbraio 2010

◕‿◕

So yesterday I was deciding how to spend all my freetime at work. I looked up my shelves for something still unread, a few options came out, and the English copy of The cat who walks through walls, by Heinlein, was the one that won the competition. Just out of curiosity I read the first two, TWO pages. I had to put it down, one more, and I would have been reading all night. He's amazing. I have not been reading for months, I know, Im ashamed of myself too, and now a few of his lines have been able to bring me back to my oldest passion!

So now there I am, reading this first chapter and a situation occurs. And there I was all: "Wow, that it's pretty cool, I could actually use that base situation to evolve it in a different twisted way you won't imagine!"
Just the page after showed one of the character joking about their real situation and how would it be obvious and cliche if things ended up...: exactly how I have thought!
I was amazed! I mean, I love this author since reading his first book so I should not be surprised. But hell, he died many years ago, and he still is thousand years in front of me.
He's a damn genius! If there's such thing as an afterdeath, I guess he would be the first one I'd love to meet. And after him I would be satisfied!!!

All heil Heinlein!


Now I'm back to my book!



So far, from my lair, it's all.
Thanks for the attention
TanCrow

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento